Pro Chek is a full-service home inspection company servicing home buyers, home sellers and home owners who wish to have their home evaluated for a multitude of reasons. A home inspection is a comprehensive, methodical assessment of a building performed by a trained, licensed professional who will provide an objective analysis of the home so you can be fully informed about its condition.
Areas We Inspect
The inspection includes a thorough visual assessment of the following components of a home. Should we miss anything that should have been reported according to ASHI standards, it is our responsibility to correct it. We are committed to our clients; this is our guarantee.
- The structural integrity by reviewing everything from the foundation to the roof. It also includes an inspection of the exterior of the home.
- The mechanical systems including the heating system and cooling system and water heater to insure they are operating correctly and to identify remaining useful life.
- The electrical system including the electrical panel, service line, outlets and switches and other possible hazards.
- The plumbing to check for leaks, clogs and proper functioning of sinks, faucets and toilets.
- Environmental screening to identify the possible presence of mold, asbestos, lead paint and other hazards.
- Built-in kitchen appliances.
- Inspecting for water penetration.
- Garage, decks and outbuildings.
- Wood Destroying Insect Inspection (WDI).
- Final Chek Inspection at no charge.
Final Chek Inspection
We provide a final chek as part of your inspection for added peace of mind. Once the closing date is set, please call our office to schedule your Final Chek. We will return to the home just prior to your closing to:
- Check any items the seller agreed to correct as stipulated in your contract
- Check all of the systems and appliances to make sure they are still working properly
We provide additional optional testing that you can choose to have performed during an inspection. These optional testing services include:
- Radon in air testing
- Full water analysis if the home has a private well (testing for minerals, bacteria, lead and radon in water)
- Arsenic & Uranium water testing
- Water lead testing for homes on municipal water built prior to 1986
- Septic testing if the home has a private septic system
- Sewer line inspections
- Mold swab testing
- Asbestos testing
- Infrared scan of the home
- Blower door & duct testing
- Drone inspections for high roofs