Pro Chek is headquartered in Danbury, CT where our administrative and customer service team and radon lab is located. We employ 10 licensed home inspectors covering the entire state of Connecticut and all of lower New York State including Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Rockland, the Bronx, Manhattan and Long Island. The company is privately owned and was founded in 1993.
Objective, Ethical & Thorough Inspections
We have developed a reputation among realtors and home buyers for providing objective, ethical and thorough inspections. We are available 7 days a week. In addition, we provide exceptional added value to each of our clients as they navigate the home buying process. Our client service managers and operations staff combined with the technical expertise of our inspectors provides each of our clients with the assistance and direction they require.
Our inspectors are highly trained technicians who are employees of our company. Each inspector receives ongoing training and education to help them perfect their craft and to keep abreast of changes and improvements with building standards. All of our inspections are performed in accordance with the ASHI Standards of Practice and further they are performed with the backing of our company’s service guarantee for the added protection of our clients. Pro Chek inspectors will take the time to address and answer any questions you may have.
Pro Chek is an innovative and progressive organization who provides great value and technical expertise to our clients. Our service begins with the initial phone call to inquire about our services. It then extends to the initial comprehensive inspection and continues upon request through to the Final Chek, just prior to your closing. Additionally, as a client of Pro Chek, we will provide continuing advice and support throughout your ownership of the home at no charge. Our service does not end with the initial inspection.
Our “Final Chek” add-on option is a truly distinguishing component of our service. For an additional fee, we will revisit the home prior to closing. The goal is to walk with you and your Realtor throughout the property to determine if any changes have occurred from the time of the original inspection as well as to ensure that any corrections the sellers agreed to perform were done properly. The benefit of this additional service is greater peace of mind for the client and their agent.
Our company is committed to providing our clients superior technical expertise, superior customer service and superior value. We value your business!
Why Choose Us?
With 30 years of experience, our clients have come to rely on our dedicated team.
- Final Chek add-on service available. Just prior to our client’s closing on a home, we revisit the property to determine if any changes occurred from the original inspection and to inspect any seller repairs that were negotiated. This service provides greater peace of mind to our client and realtor.
- We perform inspections at the convenience of our clients. Essentially, we conduct “inspections on demand” to insure our client’s time frames are being met
- We are a full service inspection company. One call to Pro Chek will address all of your inspection and scheduling needs.
- We maintain a fully staffed customer service team and are available 7 days per week. You will be able to reach us when you need us for any questions you may have.
- We offer complimentary “home tutorials” once our clients move into their home. This service will help educate homeowners about the systems in a home and how to operate them. This services is especially valuable to first time home buyers.
- Each of our employee inspectors are highly trained and experienced technicians who will take the time to review their finding and address any questions you may have.
- We stand by our service for your protection. In the event we miss reporting an issue that should have been identified following ASHI Standards of Practice, we will correct the issue.
- We have nearly 30 years of experience and we are BBB A+ Rated